• Thursday, Columbia River Skywalk, 7-9 p.m. Grand Opening Stroll “Passeggiata.”
• Friday, Colombo Lodge, 5-8 p.m. Spaghettata feast with live music.
• Friday, Bailey Theatre, 7 p.m. Trail Ambassador Program presents the Miss Trail Pageant.
• Saturday, Trail Firefighters’ Parade, 11 a.m. downtown Trail.
• Saturday, Trail Memorial Centre, noon until 4 p.m. Saturday Sidewalk Cafe. Food, live entertainment, Spaghetti Eating Contest (2:30 p.m.) Grape Stomp 3 p.m.
• Sunday, Gyro Park, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Family Day, featuring Dr. Von Houligan’s Shows, 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. Games, fun and food. Free admission.
• Monday (May 15), Kiro Wellness Centre, 2 p.m. the West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet. For info, call 250.368.9827 or 250.365.6276.
• Friday, Trail Memorial Centre, 8 p.m. until midnight, Scarlet Sway performs. Alt-rock band from Dawson Creek featuring Kim and Karli Harrison, formerly of Trail. Must be 19 or older. Tickets at ReMax or at the door.
• Saturday, Trail Legion, 7 p.m. Jason Scotts Diamond Forever – A Celebration Neil Diamond. The show will end in time to take in the Silver City Days fireworks. Call the Trail Legion at 250. 364.1422 to reserve tickets.
• Saturday, Trail Memorial Centre, 8 p.m. DJ RSK and Delhi to Dublin. Electronic fusion between bhangra beats and Celtic fiddle, straight up happy dance music.